Ronald Acuña Jr. called game last night, walking off with an Atlanta Braves victory. So our friends at BreakingT cooked up a great shirt.
Whenever Ronald Acuña Jr. is presented with an opportunity to walk off an Atlanta Braves win, he tells his teammates the same thing.
Last night, he was 100% correct. Acuña blasted a home run to win the game for the Braves and defeat division-rival New York.
Which is why you’re going to want to check out BreakingT’s latest t-shirt. Take a look below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Red, yellow, brown, and white print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Printed in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.